Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Letting go of stress

One of the most important things that you can do for yourself is let go of stress. This is one of my biggest hurdles in life . I always find I obsess on the issue and let it fester inside of me .By keeping the stress bottled up inside of you, you are leaving your immune system susceptible to viruses and letting your body manifest all kinds of diseases.Keeping this stress inside not only affects the rest of your day after the incident, but your immune system as well. Stress has been found to be one of the biggest culprits in growing cancer and sickness in the body.Did you ever notice when you are really stressed out you end up getting a cold? By keeping this anger pent up inside of you , not only are you affecting your mood, you are also affecting your immune system.What I am realizing is that it is not worth getting myself so worked up over others iconsiderate behaviors. More and more I am trying to practice not allowing stress in my life.A lot easier said than done. I will be writing more on this in days to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment